This cottage cheese breakfast bowl is keto, low carb and diabetic friendly.
This is one of those recipes that you don’t really need a recipe.
It’s such an easy breakfast — you.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Bowl
- You need 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s of I banana.
- You need of Raspberries and blueberries.
- Prepare of Honey/ sweetener.. Optional.
Low Carb Breakfast Bowl step by step
- It is important to note that chia seeds should not be taken dry…soak them in a liquid first.
- Put everything in a bowl and give it a good mix…enjoy your breakfast.
Lisa, I was a daily steel-cut oats eater.
Due to my high cholesterol levels, my MD suggested I try a keto-like diet.
Allergy Information: a Hardee’s Low Carb Breakfast Bowl contains egg, milk and soy. a Hardee’s Low Carb Breakfast Bowl does not contain peanuts, shellfish, tree nuts or wheat.* * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
If you’re on a low carb diet, you’re going to want to steer clear of Poke bowls with rice, quinoa, and soba noodles-because carbs. (Of course, Cauliflower rice is perfectly fine!) Ready to try a few healthy, low carb power bowl recipes?
These easy Smoothie Bowls are a quick breakfast or post-workout snack with no cooking required.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com