If you need a new low carb breakfast to try, this easy breakfast casserole is seriously good!
So filling and super simple to prepare!
This easy breakfast casserole can be made in advance.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- You need 2 lb. of Ground Sausage.
- You need 1/2 of small Onion- diced.
- It’s 12 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno – diced.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican Cheese.
Low Carb Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish..
- Spread ground sausage on the bottom of baking dish. Spread little chunks of cream cheese on top..
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper; pour over the top. Top off with cheese..
- Bake for 25 min or until eggs are done. Let cool for 5 min. Enjoy..
Breakfast casserole with ham makes the perfect hearty low carb breakfast!
Use leftover ham or start with a package of diced ham and enjoy this easy breakfast casserole!
Breakfast casserole is a whole big thing in my house!
Probably because my husband is straight up obsessed with breakfast.
Our Low Carb Breakfast Casserole is an easy assemble and bake breakfast for your family or friends on any day of the week!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com