Meal Prep: Everyday Breakfast Written by Kris Gunnars, BSc on.
We love this low carb Sausage Egg Casserole as a breakfast or brunch dish because it’s super easy to make, hearty and so filling!
Delicious egg based recipes are perfect for people following a low carb or keto way of eating.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Breakfast, Hearty
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of ham or spam.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of diced pickled jalapeno peppers optional.
Low-Carb Breakfast, Hearty step by step
- Cube the meat, then dry dry the ham till just crispy..
- Beat 6 eggs and pour over the meat. Cook till done, add jalapenos if using, turning as needed. Add hot sauce and cheese and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Serve them with eggs and veggies and you’ll have a great low-carb breakfast anytime.
Breakfast standards and brunch classics with all the deliciousness and a fraction of the carbs.
This low carb breakfast casserole is hearty and filling, because it’s packed full of protein from the sausage, bacon, and eggs.
Slow cooking pork makes it extra tender so that it just melts in your mouth.
We also love the smoky flavor that.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com