All Reviews for Mushroom, Scallion, and Cheese Omelet.
I do scramble some breakfast sausage in with the onions and mushrooms and also add a little sour cream to the eggs.
I used Portabella mushrooms and made it in an omelette pan.
Ingredients of Maitake Mushroom and Sausage Cheese Omelette
- It’s 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of to 5 Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of pack Daikon radish sprouts.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
Maitake Mushroom and Sausage Cheese Omelette step by step
- Shred the maitake mushrooms apart. Slice the sausages on the diagonal..
- Cut the cream cheese into 5 mm dice. Take the root ends off the radish sprouts, and cut into 3 equal lengths..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and sausages and stir fry over medium heat. When the mushrooms have wilted season well with salt and pepper, and turn off the heat..
- Beat the eggs and mix with the milk and the stir fried ingredients..
- Wipe out the frying pan with a paper towel. Add more olive oil and pour in the egg mixture. When the perimeter has cooked turn down the heat and put a lid on..
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the surface has just about solidified, then scatter with the cream cheese and radish sprouts. Put the lid back on, heat for 1 to 2 minute, then turn off the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice into wedges and serve..
Looking for omelette recipes, egg recipes, vegetarian recipes, cheap family recipes, quick recipes or cheap recipes?
Omelettes are great when you’re in a rush – and this tasty veggie combo will put you well on your way to getting your Top tip for making Mushroom, leek and cheese omelette.
Wild Maitake mushrooms are available in the late summer through late fall, while the cultivated versions are available year-round.
Start off your day in a tasty way with this cheesy mushroom and spinach omelet.
Easy to make, and tastes like you got it from a fancy restaurant!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com