Shake the basket a few times throughout cooking.
Cook the chorizo in a medium sauté pan until browned.
Add the onion, garlic, and red pepper to the pan, and sauté until cooked.
Ingredients of Mandys chorizo hash browns
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 250 grams of cured spanish chorizo chopped finely.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil for frying.
- It’s to taste of salt n pepper.
- It’s 2 of large potatoes peeled, raw and grated.
Mandys chorizo hash browns instructions
- Grate raw potatoes and then squeeze out the liquid, put potatoes in a clean tea towel and squeeze out well.
- Chop up chorizo finely with onion and saute to release oils.
- Add two eggs to potatoes and salt and pepper and flour mix well.
- Add chorizo and onion to potato mix well.
- Shape into hash browns – what size is Ur choice.
- Heat up oil add hash browns and fry until crispy and then drain on kitchen paper and serve.
My hash browns could have used some salt n pepper.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
This crave-worthy casserole has a golden hash-brown crust that’s topped with sausage and veggies.
In a medium bowl, combine shredded potato, flour, olive oil, pepper, Cotija cheese and Chihuahua® cheese.
Spoon in hash browns evenly into muffin cups and press down and around the edges.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com