This is awesome to make and pack to have with you around town in a Easy Mango Banana Smoothie.
Mangos and bananas are blended with milk and yogurt creating a.
Creamy mango muesli with chia seeds bites and topped with some crunchy muesli grains is the Top it up with muesli, prunes and cranberries and serve.
Ingredients of Mango Muesli Smoothie
- It’s 1 of Mango.
- It’s 1 of greek yoghurt pack(or simple yoghurt ).
- It’s 2 tbsp of muesli (with nuts and figs).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of soaked chia seeds.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Mango Muesli Smoothie step by step
- In a blender jar, add chopped pieces of Mangoes..
- Now add muesli to it. Prefer adding muesli with nuts and figs in it for extra healthy bunch..
- Now add soaked chia seeds to it. Best to soak it overnight else minimum 1 hour soaking is required..
- Now to bring the flavours together, add a small pack of greek yoghurt if you are health freak else normal yoghurt you can add. Make sure it isn’t flavoured except Mango flavour..
- Now lastly add Chilled milk to it for consistency check. Add in as per desired consistency of smoothie..
- Now blend everything together in a blender jar until smooth..
- Add Honey as sweetner if required..
Healthy, clean eating, comfort food lifestyle.
I’m going big, and going with exotic.
This truly is the best To make a mango smoothie, simply add all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until it’s reached.
The Best Mango Smoothie Breakfast Recipes on Yummly
Orange Mango Smoothie, Mango Smoothie, Mango Smoothie Breakfast kiwi, muesli, mango, sugar, black grapes, ice cube, milk.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com