I edited the piece for Angela Medearis, The Kitchen Diva!
These are Salsa Corn Muffins for Breakfast.
Bakery style healthy corn muffins that turn out soft, and fluffy, and absolutely delicious!
Ingredients of Masala Corn Muffins
- You need 1 cup of Boiled sweet corn.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic bread seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 10 of Blanched Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 8 of Olives.
- You need as needed of Rosemary.
- It’s as needed of Spring onion leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil Oil.
Masala Corn Muffins instructions
- Firstly in a pan take 2 tbsp oil and make it hot on medium flame. Into this add sweetcorn..
- Now add salt, paprika powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice..
- Mix everything very well and let it cook on low flame till all the water from the corn dries and it turns lightly brown and crispy..
- Now in a bowl take 3 eggs. Beat them well using a whisk..
- Now into this beaten egg add pepper powder, garlic seasoning and flour. Whisk and combine everything well..
- Now take cup cake moulds and grease them with little oil. Into this moulds add cherry tomatoes, olives, crushed rosemary strands and spring onion leaves..
- Top these ingredients with prepared masala corn..
- Now pour the egg mixture onto this and bake at 150° for 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for a minute and then remove from the mould..
- Serve hot with ketchup, chutney or salad of your choice. Here I have served the corn muffins with carrot-capsicum salad. It had been garnished with cherry tomatoes and rosemary..
Masala corn recipe with video and step by step photos – easy to prepare tasty recipe of masala Masala corn is a favorite with kids and most of us. for masala corn, ideally the corn should be hot or.
These Corn Muffins are soft, sweet, and tender.
They’re full of corn kernels for a flavorful moist muffin that’s pure comfort food!
One of the things I love the most about baking is sharing.
These sweet corn muffins are lighter and more tender than regular muffins, and also sweeter.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com