Looking for McDonald’s style Hash Browns?
Look no further than these Homemade Hash Brown Patties – Crispy on the outside and Ugh, aren’t hash browns just the greatest breakfast item of all time!?
And I’m not talking shredded hash browns in a pan, I’m.
Ingredients of MC’s home made hash
- Prepare of hash browns.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- It’s 4 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 4 dash of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 large of pot.
- It’s 1 medium of skillit.
- You need 1 of strainer.
- Prepare 1 of bladed sharp knife.
- You need 7 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1/2 medium of green pepper.
MC’s home made hash
- place potatoes and water in large pot with 2 dashes of salt, boil potatoes for 25 mins covered.
- cut up onion, green pepper and tomato set to the side.
- let potatoes cool , enough to where you can touch them.
- peel potatoes.
- shred up/cut potato into thin long strips.
- combine potatoes and green pepper,onion and tomato into small pattys.
- put olive oil in med skillit.
- turn on low heat.
- place pattys in skillit.
- cook so that bottom gets crispy, then flip.
- cook other side untill crispy.
- repeat steps 6-11 unrolled all pattys are done.
Learn how to make homemade hashbrowns from scratch.
You can make crispy hashbrown potatoes by simply grating potatoes, and cooking them in a skillet.
How to make perfectly crisp Homemade Hash Browns!
Hash Browns…love them or hate them?
Personally, I am totally in love with them.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com