Rhodes bread recipe for a quicker and tasty appetizer muffin. appetizers. muffins. meatballs.
These meatloaf muffins are yummy yummy yummy!!!
The whole family will love them and so will you because they are super easy!!!
Ingredients of Meatball Muffins
- You need 12 of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of each finely chopped oregano and basil.
- It’s 12 of muffins.
- You need 2/3 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped basil, parsley and oregano.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Meatball Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment..
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients by hand until well mixed. Form into 12 meatballs and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool..
- In another bowl, stir together the marinara sauce, eggs, oil, mozzarella, 1/4 cup of parmesan and herbs. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the marinara mixture until completely combined.
- Have prepared 12 count muffin tin. Fill each tin about 1/2 full with the batter. Place a cooled meatball in the batter with the top not covered. Sprinkle meatballs with remaining parmesan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with additional marinara sauce for dipping..
I came across this video to make Spaghetti and Meatball Muffin Bites, I was intrigued and had to watch, these look amazing.
I haven’t made them yet, but can’t wait as I think they would make a great.
BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat.
Kid’s love them because they’re fun, you’ll love them because they’re simple and delicious.
Combine muffin ingredients using a fork or your hands just until ingredients are evenly distributed.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com