Not only did I add peanut butter to this batter, but I also made into it.
Cream cheese and raspberry jam sandwiches are transformed into wonderful slices of stuffed French toast!
Feel free to experiment with this recipe – it’s very versatile.
Ingredients of Memories of Hawaii Stuffed French Toast
- Prepare 4 slice of Sliced bread (8-slice loaf).
- It’s 50 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Jam.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Egg.
- It’s 100 ml of ☆Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Granulated sugar or caster sugar.
- You need 5 of shakes ☆Vanilla extract.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Maple syrup.
Memories of Hawaii Stuffed French Toast instructions
- Spread a slice of bread with half of the cream cheese and another slice with half the mango jam. Sandwich together, cut in half and do the same with the other 2 slices..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients well and dip both sides of the sandwiches into the mixture (I recommend using 2 spatulas so that the sandwiches don’t fall apart)..
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and cook both sides until golden (flip the sandwiches over with 2 spatulas for this step as well)..
- Transfer the french toast to a plate, pour maple syrup and serve. If you like, you could serve with powdered sugar or some cream..
- Lulu’s (in Waikiki) makes these filled with cream cheese and passion fruit or pineapple jam. It’s delicious, but impossible to finish!.
Totally indulgent and perfect for a lazy Saturday brunch or a midnight snack.
Overnight Stuffed French Toast made with Cinnamon Raisin Bread and topped with brown sugar-pecan streusel!
What makes this overnight stuffed french toast really stand out?
The Bread: For these french toasts, I used homemade cinnamon raisin swirl bread.
French toast is good, but this Honey Ricotta Stuffed French Toast is even better!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com