Microwave omelet in a cup is a wonderfully quick, delicious, and easy recipe that lets you eat in just five minutes.
It was a fitting name, as Mike would lyrically slay sh*t while keeping a level-head and instilling knowledge in the music.
Greg Street recently decided to compile the series into one comprehensive.
Ingredients of Mike’s Sunday Omelet & Fresh Fruit Bar
- It’s of The Basics For One Omelet.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh Eggs.
- You need 1 dash of Milk.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Each: Black Pepper, Garlic & Onion Powder.
- It’s of Filler Options Already In Your Fridge.
- You need 1 packages of Each: Sharp And Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of Green Onions.
- It’s 1 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Basil.
- You need 1 of Fresh Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1 of Avacados.
- It’s 1 of Cooked Sausage, Ham & Bacon.
- You need 1 of Salsa.
- You need of Fresh Fruit Options.
- It’s 1 of Cantaloupe.
- It’s 1 of Peaches.
- Prepare 1 of Apples.
- Prepare 1 of Bananas.
- You need 1 of Papayas.
- You need 1 of Strawberries.
Mike’s Sunday Omelet & Fresh Fruit Bar instructions
- Cut up all of your fruits into individual serving sizes and refrigerate. Also chop up all of your leftover vegetables..
- Mix eggs, milk and seasonings in as many separate bowls as you have guests. Have your guests add whatever fillers they desire to their egg mixture. Mix and cook their omelets as you typically would any other omelet..
- TO COOK: Pour the 4 egg mixture [with fillers] in a non stick pan on medium heat. Use more than one pan if you have it. Cook until omelet is bubbling and slightly hardened on the top. Ask guests if they want extra cheese and add it before you flip one side over the other to create a half circle. Serve with coffee, tea, salsas, hot sauces and fresh fruits..
- Enjoy your Sunday!.
Killer Mike – Sunday Morning Massacres.
Following the comical efforts of Mike the pug, as he tries to date his neigbours dog.
Get Mike Sunday’s contact information, age, background check, white pages, bankruptcies, property records, liens, civil records & marriage history.
Start the day with a Muffin Tin Denver Omelet.
Cheese, ham, bell pepper and onion mixed with eggs and baked in a muffin tin.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com