Make the Waffles: While the oil heats, make the waffles.
The chicken in chicken and waffles is traditionally fried so it isn’t a huge leap for them to assume.
I saw this and immediately thought, “I’d rather make mini-pancakes with flattened chicken slider patties”, because it doesn’t take a waffle iron or toothpicks to make and the end result would actually favor.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken and Waffles
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 8 of mini Eggo waffle sheets (32 mini waffles).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of Canola or peanut oil.
- It’s 1 of Syrup.
Mini Chicken and Waffles step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces..
- In large Ziploc bag, combine eggs and milk..
- Place chicken in egg mixture and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for an hour..
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a separate large Ziploc bag..
- Take chicken out of egg mixture and place directly into bag with the flour mixture..
- Shake to thoroughly cover all chicken..
- Heat about an inch of oil in pan over medium to medium-high heat. Place chicken in pan and fry (about 5 minutes) turning often..
- Place waffles in oven at 400° for 5 minutes..
- Place a chicken nugget over each mini waffle and drizzle syrup!.
Mini Chicken and Waffles caught my attention in Southern Living in the holiday party starter section, where they turned classic Southern dishes into adorable finger foods fit for company!
Mini Nashville Hot Chicken & Waffle Bites with Candied Jalapeños.
Listen – jalapeno poppers are great and all, but we’ve been there and done that.
Mini Chicken and Waffles caught my attention in Southern Living in the holiday party starter section, where they turned classic Southern dishes into We enjoyed these last year as one of. our party bites for New Year’s.
Of course you can make Buttermilk Chicken and Waffles with Peach-Horseradish.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com