All Reviews for Whole Grain Banana Muffins.
Whole-wheat flour gives these muffins a rich, nutty flavor that’s extra satisfying on fall days.
Even though this recipe uses all whole-grain flour, the muffins stay light and tender in texture and.
Ingredients of Multi grain banana muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of self rising wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of prestige margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 2 1/3 cups of mashed overripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats.
Multi grain banana muffins step by step
- Sieve flour three times to get it airy, add baking soda and salt.
- Prepare baking tray by lining the cup cake tray with paper cupcake holders.
- In a separate bowl cream together butter and brown sugar..
- Stir in beaten eggs and mashed bananas until well blended into a thick batter.
- Dust the raisins with some flour and throw them into the batter.
- Sprinkle the toppings on the cup cakes.
- Bake for 30 mins in oven at 175 degrees. Let cool for 10 mins. Remove from cup cake tray and let cool on rack covered with a clean kitchen cloth..
- Serve with tea.
Banana bread and muffins made with coconut flour, eggs and coconut oil for a healthy and filling breakfast that is great on-the-go.
She modified my apple cinnamon coconut flour muffins to make a healthy grain-free banana bread recipe with coconut flour.
This wasn’t a recipe I’d tried myself.
A muffin is an individual-sized, baked product.
It can refer as a part-raised flatbread that is baked.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME