A couple weeks back, I shared a recipe for a homemade breakfast sausage seasoning.
Now I want to share my super quick and easy, homemade breakfast sausage!
HOMEMADE SAUSAGE GRAVY is always the answer to ‘What’s for breakfast?’ Biscuits and gravy are my husband’s favorite breakfast and I love how easy it is to whip this sausage gravy recipe up in no time.
Ingredients of my breakfast pork sausage gravy
- It’s 2 lb of pork sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 5 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black pepper.
my breakfast pork sausage gravy step by step
- heat the oil in a fry pan and add the sausage. cook it until brown then add pepper..
- add flour an mix well with sausage.
- add milk and stir constantly until gravy thickens to your liking..
Sausage, Gravy, and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches.
This sandwich will rival what you get at the drive-through.
Freezing the gravy in ice-cube trays makes portioning easy.
For freezing and heating instructions, see below.
Sausage gravy is one of those dishes that is so basic, you don’t even need a recipe.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com