Scrambled eggs with chorizo (spiced Mexican pork sausage) served with a stack of hot tortillas and a great salsa is a favorite breakfast throughout Mexico.
I grew up eating chorizo—hard-cured Spanish chorizo, that is.
It wasn’t until I moved to Oklahoma that I was introduced How to Make Chorizo.
Ingredients of My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbls of diced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 8 slices of mild Chorizo.
- Prepare 8 of tsps goats cheese(i bourght one with garlic and herbs).
- Prepare Handful of Spinach.
- You need of Black pepper & Parsley for the finish.
My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette instructions
- Whisk the eggs and add the milk also the salt n black pepper. Melt the butter and pour the whisked egg into the non stick frying pan..
- Add the onions and then add the tomatoes and chorizo slices on top. Then the Goats cheese with garlic and herb.
- Shake gently to see if it slides then using a spatula push underneath half the omelette and tip over so it closes at the edges. Add a little more butter and leave frying for 1 minute..
- Add the Spinach to your plate and slide off the omelette onto the Spinach and add black pepper and some fresh parsley to Garnish.
Chorizo (/tʃəˈriːzoʊ, -soʊ/, from Spanish [tʃoˈɾiθo]) or chouriço (from Portuguese [ʃo(w)ˈɾisu]) is a type of pork sausage.
In Europe, chorizo is a fermented, cured, smoked sausage.
Get the best chorizo recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more.
You’ll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings.
My Uncle had a similar recipe but used basically all the same ingredients listed here but also used cinnamon sticks, dried chile pods, chile tepin and.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com