The one pan approach makes these really easy to make – essentially, you make a big frittata with all the regular cooked breakfast ingredients in it.
One Pan English Breakfast – A proper English brekkie for St Georges day!
There’s something about one-pot meals that just feels so liberating!
Ingredients of My One Pan Breakfast
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado chopped into cubes.
- It’s 2 of small sweet potatoes chopped into cubes.
- You need 200 g of Cooked Smoked Sausage cut into circle slices.
- It’s 1/4 of small onion chopped.
- You need 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Coconut oil.
- You need 250 g of Passata juice.
- You need 1 of small Sprinkle Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
My One Pan Breakfast instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C..
- Heat a shallow pan that can go in the oven and fry the onions for 2 minutes then add the sausage and potatoes cook for 3 minutes..
- Next add tomatoes,avocado,and the Passata. Try to space the veg out so as its just alot of one veg in a small group. Next add the salt and pepper and when its bubbling place in the oven.20 minutes The Eggs go in later..
- Take it out after that time and crack the 3 eggs spaced out on top. Add back to the oven and check if you want the egg yolk soft about 3 minutes or hard 5 minutes. Enjoy with some garlic bread toasted..
One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes. featured in Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed.
Mix until evenly coated and spread into an even layer.
Serve with your favorite breakfast sides.
Hearty One Pan Breakfast. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
A big breakfast for dinner is one of our favorites and I personally love it because BOTH boys love anything breakfast related (pancakes, waffles, potatoes, hashbrowns, bacon etc.) and they actually eat all of their dinner (without Only ONE sheet pan to make these breakfast potatoes and bacon. ??
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com