Nothing has the power of making an entire house smell like stinky fermented bean like a natto omelette.
I have missed writing this column, so I’m bringing it back!
Find this Pin and more on Eat* Natto by Nok Dokmaimery.
Ingredients of Natto omelet
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- You need 2 packs of Natto.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
Natto omelet instructions
- Usually store bought natto packs come with sauce and Japanese mustard..
- Mix natto with the attached sauce. (You don’t need mustard for this recipe.).
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add mayonnaise and chopped green onion..
- Add canola oil into a pan. Once heated, add egg mix and cook for a couple of minutes on medium heat. When half cooked, add natto in the middle..
- Once the egg mix is ready to be flipped, wrap natto from both ends and make an omelet.(Inside of omelet is still very wet and sticky when all cooked. That’s ok!).
Here is a simple way to make your own natto!
It does require a little sneaky trick for the first.
Nattō (納豆) is a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans that have been fermented with Bacillus subtilis var. natto.
It is often served as a breakfast food.
In cuisine, an omelette or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs, fried with butter or oil in a frying pan (without stirring as in scrambled egg).
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com