Muesli bars are deceptively high in calories, fat and sugar, but like most products if you look hard enough you’ll find a few gems that contain no sugar added and are made without fillers.
What’s great about muesli bars is that they’re an anywhere and anytime snack, either for your or the kids.
You should definitely have TEKMAR Muesli Bar in Yoghurt with you.
Ingredients of No Sugar Muesli Bars
- It’s 5 cups of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chia Seeds *optional.
- You need 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Honey *optional.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil *melted.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Nuts & Dried Fruit.
- Prepare of *e.g. Almonds, Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, dried Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Cranberries, chopped Apricots, Desiccated Coconut, etc.
No Sugar Muesli Bars step by step
- Melt Coconut Oil and mash the ripe Bananas very well. The sweetness comes from the Bananas, but you may wish to add 1 to 2 tablespoons Honey for extra sweetness..
- Combine Oil, Bananas and lightly beaten Eggs (and Honey), then add Rolled Oats and Chia Seeds, mix well..
- Add about 2 cups of other ingredients such as coarsely chopped Nuts, Dried Fruit and Desiccated Coconut. You can add less or more of anything you like. I usually add a little bit of many different nuts, seeds and fruit..
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the base of a baking tray with baking paper. Once the ingredients are well combined, place the mixture onto the baking tray and spread evenly, then press down to 5-6mm thickness..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden, and cool. Cut into the size you like..
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars Recipes.
Tip out into a “loaf tin” lined with baking paper or freezer bags.
Note that slice pans are too big and cause the bars to be very thin and they will easily break.
See more ideas about Muesli bars, Food, Snacks.
The best Healthy Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars made all in ONE pot with NO BUTTER, SUGAR free, VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE makes the perfect snack.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com