Its not sex or gay sex or oral sex or any of this bullshit you dumb fucking faggots!
Oatmeal is a tasty, nutritious way to start your day.
And, since it can be prepared so many different ways, it also makes an incredibly quick and easy breakfast option for hectic mornings!
Ingredients of Oatmeal & Walnut Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 25 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- You need 120 g of Milk (or cream).
- It’s 60 g of Oatmeal.
- It’s 35 g of Walnuts.
Oatmeal & Walnut Hot Biscuit (Scone) instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare another cookie sheet and roast the walnuts until lightly browned – 3-5 min. Let cool completely..
- Soak the oatmeal in the milk for 5 min and put aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don’t have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture and roasted walnuts to the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
From Middle English otemele, from ote (“oat”) + mele (“meal, coarse-ground grains”). (General American) IPA(key): /ˈoʊtmil/. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈəʊtmiːl/.
Hyphenation: oat‧meal. oatmeal (usually uncountable, plural oatmeals).
Meal made from rolled or round oats.
Oatmeal is a quick, healthy breakfast that’s good for your cholesterol.
This whole-grain powerhouse has been packing serious nutrition and hearty flavor into breakfast for generations.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com