I am a big fan of Japanese rolled omelet or tamagoyaki-the slightly sweet but delicate omelet that is often packed into Japanese bento boxes and also served at sushi bars as tamago nigiri.
There is a specific technique-a skill if you will-in making Japanese rolled omelet or tamagoyaki.
How to make an easy omelet rice (Japanese omurice).
Ingredients of Omelèt with Japanese technique
- Prepare of It can vary depending on the taste. I used:.
- You need 4 of eggs 🥚.
- You need 1 of small onion or 2 green ones.
- Prepare 1 of bit of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of carrot 🥕.
- You need of You can use cheese, salami, bacon and whatever you want.
Omelèt with Japanese technique instructions
- In a medium-sized bowl I cracked and scrambled the eggs on hand. I sliced the onion first on half and then on very skinny half-moons. I mixed everything and turned the stove on..
- I heated the pan first and added a little bit of oil to the mix cause I didn’t want it to stick to the pan..
- I put small amount of the mix just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. When I thought it’s ready (which was about a minute later cause it was skinny), I rolled it on the side of the pan to the half and added more of the mix from the bowl to fill the other half. That way I continued until the mix was gone..
- It must become thick, tight roll. Seal the end well..
- On the side I washed and peeled some carrot on these skinny chip-looking slices. I rolled a couple of them and the other I put in a small side-dish bowl and spiced them with a pinch of salt a tiny bit of vinegar..
I just kinda prefer it with pasta instead.
We at Bright Side became interested in this type of massage that is becoming more and more popular around the world, even though it’s only officially been recognized by Japanese medicine.
It should be performed in the morning, in the evening, and.
CHEFMADE Japanese Omelette Pan with Spatula, Nonstick Omelet Pan Tamagoyaki Egg Pan Mini Frying Pan.
AliExpress carries many japanese omelet related products, including fri pan , fry pan non stick , egg pan , japanese kitchen , japanese utensil , alloy pan , pan and pot , cast iron fry pan.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com