This omelette muffin recipe uses the same principle but instead of using a frying pan, use a muffin tray and pop them into.
Omelette muffins are my favorite weekday breakfasts!
They are super easy to make and taste delicious.
Ingredients of Omelette Muffins
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Pepper (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Cheese (Grated).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
Omelette Muffins instructions
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°. Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray..
- Place an equal amount of chopped green peppers, tomatoes and onions into each muffin cup..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl..
- Pour an equal amount of egg mixture into each muffin cup..
- Top with equal amount of grated cheese..
- Place in Air Fryer and bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes..
- Eat warm or let it cool and then remove and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days..
- Also made it in cake tin instead of muffin cups..
If I made a pan full – twelve muffin cups – I will eat them all week by popping.
Keep in mind that while omelet muffins are perfect for breakfast on the go, they’d also be great for a weekend brunch.
Easy Western Omelette Muffins are the perfect “to go” breakfast or snack.
Make a batch and throw them in the freezer, taking one out whenever you want one.
Share photos or recipes of your omelette muffins here!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com