It is a chicken fried rice wrapped with a thin sheet of crepe-like fried egg.
With a fluffy omelette covering a bed of savory sweet chicken fried rice, omurice (オムライス) is a modern Japanese classic With sweet and savory chicken and tomato fried rice on the inside, and the possibility to decorate the top with hearts, stars, and.
Easy and delicious Japanese comfort food.
Ingredients of Omu rice (Japanese style Rice omelette)
- It’s 2 cups of Steamed rice.
- It’s 200 g of Chicken breast or thigh, cut into a small dices.
- It’s 200 g of Onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 g of Green pepper or paprika or carrot….yes you can use any vegetables as you like.
- It’s 3-4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsps of Ketchup.
- It’s of Salt, Black peper.
- Prepare of Oil.
Omu rice (Japanese style Rice omelette) step by step
Heat the oil in the pan and sauté chicken and vegetables on medium heat. Season with ketchup, a pinch of salt and black pepper BEFORE adding the steamed rice.
This is a tip to season evenly. Then add the rice and mix well..
- Beat eggs with milk and a pinch of salt. Set another pan (I normally use 8′) and heat the oil. Then spread the half of beaten egg. When the egg comes half cooked, put one small bowl of cooked rice..
- Slide it to the opposite side of the handle, and fold far side toward yourself using chopsticks or turner. Then fold front side to cover the half of the rice like the photo. If you can make omelette nocking the handle, it’s of course the best way to rap the rice beautifully into the egg!.
It requires a small technique to shift the omurice to a plate. You can do as you like and find your way, but as for me, I set a plate just under the edge of the pan where the omurice is, and move the pan like to cover the plate. Make the shape wth kitchen cloth or paper if necessary.
Enjoy with ketchup or tomato sauce or demi-glace sauce..
Omurice (오므라이스) is fried rice wrapped in egg omelette.
It’s a fusion dish that So, this ketchup fried rice wrapped in an egg omelette always was a special treat.
Japanese omurice is typically made with chicken, but Koreans commonly use beef, pork.
It’s where I first started eating Japanese omelettes with rice — among other things like Japanese style spaghetti and hamburgers Fast forward to a year later and, of course, I’m giving omurice a try on You Can Do This.
Ahead of filming, I assumed this was pretty.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com