Ingredients of On-The-Go Breakfast from Texas
- You need 2 of Slices of bread (any kind, but I use Ancient Grains).
- You need 1 of Egg White.
- You need 1 of A dash of butter or your favorite cooking oil (mine is coconut oil).
- Prepare 1 of A dash of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 of A dash of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Original flavor cream cheese.
- You need 1 of Sweet Baby Ray’s original BBQ sauce (or whichever brand you prefer).
On-The-Go Breakfast from Texas step by step
- Put desired amount of butter or cooking oil in small skillet on medium heat.
- Toast the bread while egg cooks.
- Add seasoning salt and pepper to egg, and flip. Once cooked (about 3 minutes) remove skillet from coil..
- Spread thin layers of cream cheese on toast (more if you prefer thicker), add egg and top with BBQ sauce..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME