Ingredients of Onion Tomato Egg Omelette
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 1 of Tomato (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil/Butter/Ghee.
- You need as needed of Aluminium Foil.
Onion Tomato Egg Omelette step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add only the whites of 2 eggs and half yolk of 1 egg. Beat it well. To it, add onions, tomatoes, green chillies, chilli flakes, oregano, pepper powder and salt. Mix nicely. Keep aside..
- Pre heat the air fryer for four minutes..
- Grease an aluminium foil with oil/ghee/butter and place it in the frying basket of the air fryer. Pour the egg mixture into it and bake at 120°C for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve hot..
- You can use 2 whole eggs which will be more tastier. This recipe is for those who have to avoid the yolk of the egg..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME