So what better way to welcome in March than with these scrumptious orange-infused poppy seed muffins?
The bright and sunny flavors are guaranteed to lift your winter spirits, even if the weather is not ready to comply.
These light Orange Poppy Seed Muffins are dairy-free, grain-free, and nut-free.
Ingredients of Orange Poppy seed Muffins 😍
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1 packages of vanilla.
- It’s 1 packages of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of orange zest.
Orange Poppy seed Muffins 😍 step by step
- Add 2 cups of sugar in a large bowl and add 3 eggs. Mix them with with the mixer u til they combined well..
- Add orange juice, i have squeezed freshly and yhen add yoghurt. By the way if your yoghurt is too thick only put until its half of a cup and add water on the cup. So you will have one cup yoghurt but not so thick..
- Now its time to add orange zest and flour. Pour vanilla and baking powder on the flour and mix them carefully before mixing all eith the batter..
- Add poppy seed and mix again. Now you can pour your batter into muffin cups..
- Da daaaa.
The batter will be runny, but that’s fine.
Pour the batter evenly into the muffin liners, filling Place a dollop on the top of each muffin, then grate a little orange zest over the icing.
Let the icing set before serving or storing.
These orange almond poppy seed muffins have a great moist/soft texture and I added a bit of cinnamon and ginger So much so that I also made orange almond poppy seed muffins and cranberry orange pecan muffins with a similar mix of ingredients, and loved them.
Be sure the poppy seeds are fresh because old ones can be bitter.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com