A fun spin on french toast and perfect for holidy gatherings or It’s easy, delicious and can be assembled the day before.
Quiche, cinnamon rolls, breakfast casserole and German pancakes are also go-to dishes as well. ··· oven baked french toast/tandoor clay oven restaurant/pizza oven doors Item No.
Oven French Toast is EASY to make & tastes just as amazing as traditional French Toast.
Ingredients of Oven French Toast Rolls
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 loaf of Bread.
- You need 1 cup of Pouder sugar.
- You need 1 of as needed Cinnoman sugar mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
Oven French Toast Rolls instructions
- Flatten bread.
- Soften cream cheese and mix the cup of Pouder sugar with it I also add some yogurt any kind I want.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the flat bread and roll it.
- Dip the rolled bread in melted butter and roll in cinnoman sugar mix put on a cookie sheet and when done in the oven for 10 mins at 350.
This oven-baked french toast recipe is made with fresh blueberries and cinnamon.
I must be honest, the first part (Imperfectly Perfect Blueberry French Toast Roll Ups) was not that successful.
Butt all of the main characters from the original movie, the plot and the director are all the same, so why not!
This French toast casserole is refrigerated overnight then baked in the morning.
Prepare everything the night before and sleep a little later.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com