The ham and cheese omelet is a classic breakfast that only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Ham and eggs are packed with protein and will help you get an energetic start to your day.
With a few simple ingredients and kitchen utensils, you can make a delicious morning meal!
Ingredients of Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!
- It’s 2 of big potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of diced ham.
- It’s 100 grams of diced cheese.
- Prepare 70 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! step by step
- Peel the potatoes, dice them and put them in a frying pan with some oil. Cook them. (they have to stay tender, add some water if needed.).
- In a bowl: mix the eggs with Parmesan and milk.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- Add the diced ham and cheese to thw mix in the bowl, stir.
- Put some nonstick paper in a baking pan.(diameter:24-26cm) Pour the potatoes, than the mixture. You can add sliced salami or ham on the top if you like it (i do half an half so me and my sister are both happy).
- Cover the pan with an aluminium foil. Put it in the oven (preheated 200°C)..
- After 10 minutes take the aluminum foil away and let the omelette in the oven until completely baked. Enjoy!You can also cut it into small cubes and serve as an appetizer ;).
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes – these are my favorite potato recipe ever!
Place the ham, spinach and cheese over half the omelette, then fold over the other side to enclose the filling.
Repeat ingredients and method for additional omelettes.
My whole family loves mashed potato pancakes and this potato pancake recipe is packed with ham and cheese, making it a filling side dish or appetizer!
They’re made with leftover mashed potatoes, plenty of diced ham, lots of onion, and gobs of melty cheese.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com