What makes this overnight stuffed french toast really stand out?
The Bread: For these french toasts, I used homemade cinnamon raisin swirl bread.
Stuffed with sweet cream cheese and topped with streusel, this baked cream cheese french toast casserole feeds a crowd.
Ingredients of Overnight Stuffed French Toast
- It’s 8 oz of tub of cream cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 8 slice of cinnamon swirl bread.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Overnight Stuffed French Toast instructions
- mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- spread onto bread.
- place 4 bread slices (cream cheese side up) in 8″ greased baking dish.
- cover with remaining bread (cream cheese side down).
- whisk eggs and milk until well blended.
- pour egg mixture over bread.
- cover and refrigerate overnight.
- preheat oven to 350.
- bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
- serve topped with fruit or syrup.
Lay out the cream cheese stuffed French toasts across the bottom of a casserole pan.
Serve this Stuffed Overnight French Toast while the cream cheese is all warm and melty, and your houseguests will think they stumbled into a five-star B&B!
Stuffed French toast casserole is the most decadent of all French toasts.
It’s like a French toast sandwich filled with sweet, delicious filling!
This overnight stuffed French toast is loaded with cream cheese and both raspberry jam and fresh raspberries!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com