Ingredients of Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour, sifted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pumkin Pie Spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil, melted.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Real Maple Syrup.
- You need 2 of Ripe Bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used dark).
Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and get muffin papers in a 12 count muffin pan. You may want to spray th papers with a little coconut oil cooking spray, I did not though..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice)..
- In a separate, small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then add and mix the wet ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup, and bananas) to the eggs..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined, then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Fill the muffin papers 2/3 of the way full, then bake for 20 min. Let cool for at least 20 more minutes, then enjoy!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME