Its simple and easy to make Paleo recipe.
A simple, protein-heavy dish with underrated ingredients.
Cook the egg combination similar to that of an omelette in the pan.
Ingredients of Paleo Omelette
- It’s 1 of Pork loin chop.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 10 of Asparagus spears.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of EVOO.
Paleo Omelette step by step
- Put your eggs in a bowl and wisk them. Put them aside..
- Cut up pork chop, asparagus and onion into bite size pieces and throw them in the skillet..
- Add olive oil and any seasoning. Turn on medium heat an cook until it is as cooked as you like..
- Add eggs. Cook until eggs are fully done..
Spoon half of the cooked mushroom mixture onto one side of the omelette and cook about one to two minutes or until the egg is lightly golden.
Course Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Main Dish, Snack.
Simple to make and they taste great.
This omelette is free from gluten and paleo friendly, as well as being vegetarian.
Be the first to review this recipe.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com