Easy, portable and the PERFECT breakfast.
But muffins and breads are another story!
Now, while I’d LOVE to say that I created a magical high-rising egg free, dairy free, grain free muffin, that’s not quite how it went.
Ingredients of Paleo whole30 – grain free banana muffins
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Walnut oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of coconut oil to grease muffin pan.
Paleo whole30 – grain free banana muffins step by step
- preheat oven at 375.
- Grind cashew with a food processor into cashew meal..
- Add oil and blend into cashew butter..
- Add bananas and blend into a sticky paste..
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs and add banana/cashew mix along with all other ingredients..
- Pour into muffin pan and cook for 12 min..
- Let cool on rack.
Other ground nuts can be used.
Grease muffin pan with oil, or use silicone muffin pan.; In a large bowl add nut/seed butter, egg and vanilla.
Use hand mixer to combine, or whisk together vigorously.
These grain free and Paleo almond butter banana muffins will become a family favorite for breakfast and snacks!
Made with almond flour and flaxseed, these are healthy, kid friendly and perfect for your favorite mix-ins.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com