Parfait breakfast ideas / how to make parfait: easy breakfast This is delicious for breakfast, snack, even for a dessert!
It looks great in a glass, but can also.
These simple peach pie breakfast parfaits taste like a decadent dessert, but are nutritious and delicious! by Alyssa Rimmer.
Ingredients of Parfaits (Breakfast)
- It’s of Base.
- You need 4-6 Cups of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 2-3 Cups of Vanilla Almond Granola.
- It’s of Flavor.
- You need 2 Cups of Strawberries.
- It’s 2 Cups of Raspberries.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Honey.
Parfaits (Breakfast) instructions
- Prep: Slice Strawberries to desired size..
- Prep: (Optional) Mix Yogurt with Sugar and vanilla to taste..
- Layer Yogurt, Honey, Berries, Yogurt, Berries, Granola.
- Store: Airtight, stays good for 2 more days in fridge..
Login or register to rate and review recipes!
Since breakfast is mostly savory in India, this dish combining vegetables with oats makes it wholesome and a complete meal in itself.
No cooking required and kids love it!!!!
A very well-balanced breakfast and very quick preparation and clean up.
Parfaits are a great way to mix up your breakfast routine.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com