That is until I made these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.
I actually made these banana muffins a few months ago, and our daughter still talks about them.
These Peanut Butter Banana Muffins with chocolate chips are easy to make in one bowl.
Ingredients of Peanut butter-banana mug muffins
- You need 1 of mug.
- It’s 3 tsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of margarine or softened butter.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 of of a banana.
- It’s 2 tsp of peanut butter.
Peanut butter-banana mug muffins step by step
- Add the milk, egg, butter/margarine, and sugar into the mug. Stir..
- Gradually add peanut butter while adding flour into the mixture..
- Smash the banana and add to the mixture. Stir until well combined with no lumps..
- Microwave for 1 minute let set, then microwave for 2 more minutes depending on wattage, mine is 900 watts..
- Poke with fork to test if it is done. If no crumbs come off on the fork it is done..
- Tip out of mug and enjoy!.
- (Cover with melted peanut-butter and drizzle with honey if desired).
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins saved us more than once as I found that making a special breakfast really helped to improve my mood.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins?
For the peanut butter drizzle, combine peanut butter, honey, and almond milk.
Top muffins with peanut butter drizzle and crushed peanuts (optional).
Looking for a quick snack that everyone will love?
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com