Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast
- You need of Philly Cheese Steak meat.
- You need of instant hash browns.
- You need of sweet onion.
- It’s of steak sauce.
- It’s of cheese.
Philly Cheese Steak for Breakfast instructions
- First, defrost your cheese steak meat, I usually use steakeze from Sam’s club and pop it in the microwave defrost for 2 minutes..
- While that is defrosting prepare your hashbrowns. I like golden grills. You just pour hot water over it and let it sit for a couple of minutes. (If you have a Keurig, the water is perfect out of this)..
- Cut a slice of your sweet onion and dice it up..
- Shred your steak into pieces then mix your onion and some of your hashbrowns with it..
- Mix the steak sauce of your choice in all of it. I use A1 sauce..
- Oil your pan a little and when its hot enough put it in your pan, on medium heat and cook until the meat is no longer pink and your onions and hashbrowns are the way you like them..
- Add whatever cheese you’d like. I know most use mozzarella, but iIlike prima Della’s super sharp cheese..
- Let the cheese melt, and stir it up. Let me just add, the copper cookware is perfect for this because the cheese doesn’t stick and you don’t have to add any oil..
- Put on the bread of your choice and enjoy. (Yes, that is how my pan looked after cooking with no oil added and after melting cheese. These things are awesome!).
- Eat and enjoy! It’s messy, but it’s amazing!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME