This Picante Omelet Pie is a no fail omelet and a great dish for brunch or for dinner.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, until mixed well.
Cook until omelette has set at the edges.
Ingredients of Picante and Cheese Omelette
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of picante sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of cherry tomato sliced.
Picante and Cheese Omelette step by step
- beat eggs and milk together in bowl until well mixed.
- saute pepper and onion until tender.
- pour in to non stick skillet , cook until center is thick.
- add picante sauce.
- add pepper and onion.
- add cheese.
- fold egg over into omelette.
- flip over heat until cheese melts.
Pour egg mixture in the skillet.
When the eggs are almost completely set, spoon salsa down one side of the omelet and sprinkle cheese over the salsa.
Fold the the empty side of the omelet over the side with the ingredients.
Using silicone spatula, loosen the edges of the omelette from skillet and shake skillet to ensure that it’s not stuck.
Carefully fold omelette in half, then slide it onto a serving plate and.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com