Korean pickled radish (non-spicy) recipe is the perfect compliment to any spicy dish because it’s sweet, sour, and crunchy and cold.
Pickled radish, called yan luo bo (腌萝卜, “pickled radish”) in Chinese,chikin-mu (치킨무, “chicken radish”) in Korean, is a radish dish served and eaten with Ramen, Rice Noodle, Congee, Korean fried chicken.
Pickled radish is typically made with white radish, called moo in Korean; it’s sometimes called daikon or Chinese white radish, and in Indian cuisine, it’s called mooli.
Ingredients of Pickled radish omelet
- Prepare of Main.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of pickled chopped white radish (pronounced as Cai Pu in Chinese).
- You need of Other.
- It’s of white pepper powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soya sauce.
Pickled radish omelet step by step
- Rinsed the pickled chopped radish. Squeeze dry any excess moisture with paper towel..
- Beat the eggs with white pepper powder and light soya sauce in a bowl..
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low or medium heat. Stir fry the pickled radish till sizzling. Use a cover to protect yourself against oil splatter..
- Pour egg mixture over the radish. When bottom starts to solidify, flip the omelet into semi-circle. Cut into slices with spatula..
- Ready to serve with rice or porridge..
See Also: Achar (Nyonya Pickles) Recipe.
With no sumptuous side dishes, these humble pickled vegetables totally perk things up at the.
These quick Korean pickles are flavored with rice vinegar, garlic, turmeric, bay leaves, and black peppercorns.
The turmeric is the key ingredient for getting that bright yellow color.
Pickled radishes add a nice flavor to so many things, including salads, noodle bowls, tacos, and brisket sandwiches.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com