This egg omelet makes the perfect clean eating breakfast for one!
Over my years of blogging, I’ve had a lot of But I recently started making a one egg omelet for breakfast and they are the perfect.
Moreover kids will love eating egg pizza!
Ingredients of pizza egg omelet
- You need of eggs.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of toppings.
- It’s 1/4 cup of slice thinly sweet peppers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 oz of pepperoni chopped up about eight slices.
- It’s 1 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of steaming.
- It’s of water.
pizza egg omelet instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for your eggs beat well. Its easier if you mix the tomato paste with the water fisrt then add it to the eggs with the salt, garlic, and basil.
- Take the tomato, sweet pepper, pepperoni, and sausage, and fry in the pan. When done remove from the pan..
- Take the egg mixture and in a hot pan that has a lid add it. Let cook rolling the pan to get eggs even. Add water to steam about 2 tablespoonfuls one on each side of pan cover. Roll pan if necessary..
- When eggs are done add toppins add cheese last add a tablespoon of water cover till cheese melts serve hope you enjoy!.
- Now the base isn’t like real pizza its firm but you will need a fork. Or you can roll it up.
Three Egg Omelet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Add pepperoni to one side of the cooked egg then sprinkle with mozzarella, salt and pepper and basil.
Whisk eggs in a bowl with Tabasco sauce.
Grate onion and potato into same bowl.
There’s no better way to start the day than with a slice of cheesy omelet pizza.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com