Many hash brown recipes are thickened up with flour or binded together with a whisked egg.
But to be honest, I actually like when they’re less structured and sorta fall apart all loosey goosey.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil over a high heat.
Ingredients of Potato Hash browns with poached egg😋🍳
- You need 1 of aloo large.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need of hlaf tspn kali mirch.
- It’s 2 of tabl butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of tabl spn sirka.
- It’s of water for poaching.
- Prepare of bread for serving.
Potato Hash browns with poached egg😋🍳 instructions
- Aloo ko 2 sy 3 minute par boil karein or grate kar lein.
- Drain kar bowl me dalen nmak mirch or butter dal kar lightly mix kar lein.
- 1 round cutter ly kar is me grated aloo ko stuff karein or spoon sy halka press kar lein.
- Pan gram kar butter dal dein or hashbrown ko carefully place karein.
- 2 minute cook karein crispy ho jaye to carefully flip karein or cook karein.
- Pani boil karein nmak or sirka dal kar.
- Spoon sy whirlpool bana kar 1 anda dal dein or round chamacha chalaty rahen.
- Poached egg ready hy.
- Bread ko cutter sy gol kat kar butter lagake toast kar lein or hash browns rakh kar serve karein poached egg or chai ke sath enjoy karein.
This potato and poached egg hash is a great way to use up cold cooked potatoes!
New potatoes or Charlotte potatoes are ideal for this recipe, as.
Add the diced potatoes to the veggies and cook until golden brown.
In a separate pan, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter over medium heat and crack in the eggs.
Serve up the hash with a fried egg on top of each portion.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com