After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods.
This Potato Waffles Recipe is so tasty and delicious!
Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- It’s Half of cup boiled peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s slices of Bread.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Mayo.
Potato waffles instructions
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
These best-ever loaded potato waffles get flavor from cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Brush the waffle iron with melted butter and spread one-fourth of the potato mixture onto it.
Yes, leftover mashed potatoes make for fantastically fluffy yet simultaneously crunchy waffles, just like their leftover stuffing waffles cohorts.
Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes.
Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com