In a small bowl, whisk the cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth with.
Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins- These delicious, gluten free muffins are the perfect dessert or snack anytime- especially during the Festive season!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe & Video.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake muffins
- You need of Muffins.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of egg yolk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
Pumpkin cheesecake muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix canned pumpkin, oil, and sugar together. Add in eggs and combine thoroughly. Add vanilla..
- Whiskey together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Combine wet and dry ingredients..
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk until combined..
- Grease your muffin pan or line with paper cups..
- Drop in spoonfulls of pumpkin mixture add smaller spoonful of cream cheese mixture on top..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
They’re ridiculously perfect served with a warm mug of joe.
Not too sweet, topped with cheesecake batter and.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Muffins are tender pumpkin muffins stuffed with cheesecake filling and topped with a crunchy coating of cinnamon sugar!
No one has to know they’re almost healthy!
The muffins are moist (stop being grossed out, it’s the best word for the job), fluffy, and they are amazing for leftovers.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com