Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins look pretty cool.
They are similar to the Black Bottom Cupcakes only instead of a chocolate batter we use a pumpkin batter.
The Pumpkin Muffin batter is really easy to make.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 15 oz (1 can) of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375F. Make sure to leave cream cheese out to room temperature..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ground ginger, baking soda and salt..
- Beat together pumpkin puree, white sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla extract..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mixer. Spoon combined mix into 16 to 18 baking cups.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract..
- Add a spoonful of cream cheese mix onto each muffin and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
These pumpkin cheesecake muffins combine perfectly spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling.
Top the muffins with brown sugar crumb cake Pumpkin Muffins: There’s many different ways to prepare pumpkin muffins.
You could leave these muffins completely plain without the cream.
These pumpkin cream cheese muffins were made for the perfect first bite, with a crumbly streusel topping with a melted cream cheese morsel right in the center.
The cream cheese filling ensures these pumpkin muffins stay moist and delightful up until the minute they’re devoured—no butter spread.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com