Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of pumpkin (purée).
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cream cheese mixture:.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese block.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven 375 and place paper baking cups in muffin pan..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the can of pumpkin, sugar, and brown sugar..
- Beat in eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract..
- Slowly whisk in the flour mixture until there are no lumps; fill muffin tins 3/4 full..
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Add in sugar, yolk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended..
- Top each muffin with 1 tbsp of cream cheese mixture, use a toothpick to swirl the batter..
- Bake muffin 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Serve the muffins at room temperature or even slightly chilled with a cup of warm tea or coffee! 😋.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME