I cut the recipe in half and got six Texas.
This easy pumpkin muffin recipe starts with making your own mix of pumpkin spice to give these baked goods a freshly fragrant scent.
The same cannot be said for soft, lightly spiced pumpkin muffins.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie protein muffins
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1.5 C of almond flour.
- Prepare 0.5 C of protein powder (plain or vanilla).
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 C of baking Splenda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 0.5 C of raisins.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 C of cooked pumpkin.
Pumpkin pie protein muffins instructions
- Sift dry ingredients together. Stir raisins into dry ingredients to coat..
- Beat eggs with whisk until light. Beat pumpkin into eggs. Fold in dry ingredients..
- Spoon into muffin cups. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes (for medium sized muffins).
So, my pumpkin muffins have a few healthy twists.
This pumpkin muffin recipe uses oats, pumpkin (duh), and So Delicious Dairy Free CoconutMilk Yogurt Alternative, making them the perfect healthy fall treat.
They’re even gluten and dairy-free, so everyone can enjoy!
You can use honey instead of maple syrup if you prefer.
These pumpkin chocolate chip protein oat muffins are absolutely delicious!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com