For variations to the multigrain roti recipe, you can try using single kind of millet flour or a mix of available millet flour.
I feel using any single variety of millet flour is lighter on the tummy for.
Use these quick breakfast recipes to help you concentrate, resist afternoon cravings, and stay energized from dawn to dusk.
Ingredients of Quick breakfast recipe protine multigrain Dosa
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green gram.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chana dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of urad dal.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Moong dal.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s pinch of Asafoetida.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
Quick breakfast recipe protine multigrain Dosa instructions
- Wash and soak for 6 hours.
- Transfer to a mixer jar add green chilli ginger garlic fennel seeds then grind well.
- Then mix salt in the mixer and pinch of hing mix well better is ready.
- Put the required batter into dosa tava and spread the batter in round shape Then put some oilinto it flip the batter after some time once the edge of dosa coming up.
- Finally dosa is ready serve with green or coconut chuntny aur sause.
The deliciously inventive recipes, from spinach feta With ingredients like black beans and eggs, this quick recipe for Mexican stuffed sweet potatoes Give your body the protein it craves in the morning with any of these delectable breakfast recipes.
Protein-Packed Breakfast Bars. featured in The Most Delicious Breakfast Recipes Of The Year.
We’ve curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time!
Calories per serving of Multigrain Oats Dosa (My recipe from My Innovative Kitchen).
These sautéed boneless pork chops with a curried pan sauce make a quick weeknight dinner.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com