These quinoa muffins are super healthy and make the perfect breakfast treat.
The carrot cake ones are equally as delicious, but just a tad heavier.
Since I’m a big carrot fan, I might have gone a little.
Ingredients of Quinoa carrot muffins
- Prepare of dry.
- It’s 2 cup of homemade toasted quinoa flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of wet.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
Quinoa carrot muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix wet and dry together..
- Fold in carrot..
- Spilt into 12 silicon baking cups or greased muffin tin..
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes..
- Let cool and enjoy! Add butter for a richer muffin..
They have lots of texture, yet they’re still.
Muffins, like today’s Carrot Quinoa Muffins, are one of my secret weapons.
They keep everyone happy until I’m ready to get in the kitchen.
These also happen to be the only way I can get carrots.
Rumble — Success® Tri-Color Quinoa Carrot Muffins are the perfect meal-prep recipe for a grab and go breakfast, snack, or treat as you rush through your week.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com