Not only are quinoa egg muffins with spinach vegetarian and gluten-free, but they are also perfect for a meatless brunch or breakfast on the go.
This quinoa pizza is just as it sounds — pizza made with quinoa!
With only a few simple ingredients So once you’ve got the dough (or batter) made, you just pop them into a muffin tin and bake them for.
Ingredients of Quinoa pizza muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (grated).
- You need 1 cup of pizza toppings of your choice, cooked and finely chopped (eg. salami, spinach, olives etc).
- It’s dash of vegetable oil.
Quinoa pizza muffins step by step
- Pre heat oven to 356°F.
- Grease muffin tin with oil.
- Cook quinoa per directions on packet.
- Place cooked quinoa in a large bowl and add all ingredients one by one to ensure they mix well.
- Place mixture evenly among the muffin tray, ensuring not to fill too high as they will rise a small amount..
- Cook in oven for aprx 30-40mins depending on the depth of your tray. Muffins should look golden and crispy when done..
- Set and let cool. Then enjoy! (Tastes great with a savory dip as icing).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying These quinoa pizza bites were one of the first quinoa dishes I made and they were a hit with almost.
Quinoa Muffins are nutritious as well as delicious!
Instead of oatmeal or bran muffins, how about making these delicious and healthy muffins for your family?
These muffins are packed with protein.
These Egg Muffins are easy, quick and are great for make ahead breakfasts.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com