Ingredients of Quinoa Scramble
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked Quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sharp shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 small of Avocado (Hass).
- You need of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Spray Oil (any type..personaly I use either coconut, olive, or grape seed).
Quinoa Scramble instructions
- Make quinoa as directed; Add 1cup quinoa to 2 cups of water in pot. Bring to boil, lower heat to a simmer and cover for about 15min, stirring occasionally (I make a cup to refrigerate the rest and use for other recipes during the week).
- Crack eggs in bowl and add all dry powders and pepper. Then add milk and scramble well.
- Spray and coat pan with oil. On medium low heat make scrambled eggs till just slightly moist (runny). Then add diced ham, cheese, and quinoa..
- Reduce heat to low, mix well and let heat for 2min mixing once or twice..
- Dish out scrabled mixture, top with avocado, and finally a dollop of sour cream(if desired)..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME