Raisin Bread French Toast: There are a lot of recipes for french toast on instructables.
Its a coarse bread and takes the egg mix really well.
The other ingredients are eggs and a small amount of milk.
Ingredients of Raisin Bread French Toast
- You need 4 slice of sweet raisin bread.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Raisin Bread French Toast step by step
- Gently beat eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg and sugar together in tupperware/other suitable for containing bread slices.
- Soak bread slices until moist.
- Use butter/or Pam spray to coat medium sized pan.
- Cook slices until evenly darkened to your liking.
- Eat and enjoy!.
Divide the french toast among warmed plates and top evenly with the pear and their sauce.
Pass the maple syrup at the table.
To prepare the French toast, whisk the eggs, cream, milk, and vanilla in a shallow bowl and set aside.
Individual servings of french toast are an easy make-ahead breakfast, and this recipe can easily be doubled to feed a crowd!
I was inspired to make these individual french toasts when I saw a cinnamon raisin bread loaf on sale at the grocery store.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com