Spread cheese mixture on one side of brioche slices.
Easy Breakfast Recipes Breakfast French Toast Recipes Fruit Strawberry Cream Cheese Recipes Mother’s Day Recipes.
We might be reaching to say that French toast stuffed with ricotta cheese is really just a breakfast-y grilled cheese sandwich with some egg… Ricotta is soft, very slightly sweet, and perfect with raspberries.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- You need 1 Cup of Raspberries Fresh.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 4 Ounces of Cream Cheese , softened.
- Prepare 1 of Loaf Bread of , such as challah or a soft Italian.
- Prepare 1 of Egg , large.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter , unsalted melted.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon , ground.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- You need of Berries.
- Prepare of Sugar Powdered.
Raspberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast instructions
- To make the filling, combine the raspberries and sugar in a medium bowl. Mix well and set aside to macerate for about 15 minutes. Stir in the cream cheese until well blended..
- To prepare the toast, take your loaf and cut four thick slices; making each about 1 1/2-2 inches thick. With a small knife, carefully cut a slit in the top center of each slice to create a pocket, taking care not to cut all the way through to the other side..
- In a shallow baking dish or pie plate, whisk together the egg and milk. Whisk in the melted butter and vanilla. Stir in the flour, cinnamon, and salt and whisk until smooth (You’ll likely have some flour bits no matter how much you whisk, that’s fine!)..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Fill the pocket of each slice of bread with some of the filling mixture. Place the filled slices of bread in the egg mixture, one or two at a time, soaking about 30-40 seconds per side. Remove the bread to a plate and allow the excess batter to drip off..
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the heated skillet and swirl to coat. Add the filled slices of toast to the skillet in a single layer. Cook until light golden brown and crisp, about 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread, adding more butter to the skillet as needed..
- Serve immediately with maple syrup, powdered sugar, and fresh raspberries, as desired..
The omelet was fluffy and full of tomato and provolone cheese.
Service was excellent, they kept my coffee filled and checked often to be sure we were doing.
This decadent French toast with its strawberry and cream cheese filling is SO good, the bread cooks up perfectly fluffy, and that Let me be honest for a second: With three little kids afoot in the house, I definitely make French toast casseroles more often than I do individually stuffed French toast.
Raspberry puree blended with cream cheese is sandwiched in between slices of French bread, then battered and browned for an extra scrumptious brunch treat.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com