Next time I will add more cheese.
They were fairly sweet but I didn’t mind that.
Flavorful cheese muffins are keto and gluten-free.
Ingredients of Really cheesy cheese muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of regular boring butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- You need of Splashes of milk.
Really cheesy cheese muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder thoroughly, then add in shredded cheddar.
- Melt both butters, and whisk in egg and ricotta cheese. (my recipes show a trend of garlic butter and ricotta cheese…still haven’t used it all up).
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients, and add milk to get a moist dough consistency. Should be like playdoh.
- Plop dough into muffin tins. This recipe splits into 4, but it depends on how big your tin is..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Your final product should look and smell AMAZING. YAAS.
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.
All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team.
The best thing is. (Fig’s Cheese Muffins Printable Recipe).
Because I’m morally against buttering and flouring pans (not really—I’m just lazy) I sprayed the muffin tin generously with They have a ver different texture than an average “muffin”—crispy around the outside and airy and extremely cheesy, on the inside.
These cheese muffins are also perfect for a picnic treat in the summer days.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com